although the temperatures are inconsistent with the current season, i bought a new pair of boots. i was able to come up with some well sounding justifications so my hubby agreed to me getting them. we always discuss purchases like these with each other and in over 6 years of marriage we've never really disagreed on anything each of us planned on buying yet. that means either we're really lenient or just a super good match :)
i've come to the conclusion that fall and winter are my favorite seasons for combining outfits. alone the possibility of layering clothes makes for almost endless options. these would be impossible to imagine in our hot and humid summers in georgia that are simply not conducive to the layering of shirts and the like.
• bjørn leather boots (they feel like i'm walking on clouds, seriously!)
• brown knit tights that i bought in the c&a kids' department (c&a is a german department store that's totally uncool... but if you dare walk inside you can actually find some cute stuff at good prices)
• handmade skirt found at a yard sale with a gorgeous print and cute lace
• green knit sweater (over 10 years old)
• my absolute favorite tweed coat (also over 10 years old)
• leather bag, hand made (yard sale find, it's originally south american)
linking up with wiww.