on this post the other day you could see part of my button collection. i keep them on a colourful string of fabric next to many other things i love and that are close to my heart. here's a look at my 5 (current) favourites and where they're from:
1. i (heart) tea (yes i do, and coffee, and milk) from lark, australia
2. hope from sophie isobel designs
(i got both button no. 1 and 2 from my lovely friend danielle q!)
3. knitting is knotty (read with an american accent ;-)) by sarah utter via buy olympia
4. snowman to declare my love of winter with snow by krima & isa
5. my official membership badge of the cloud appreciation society
do you wear buttons? where are your favourites from?
just a sidenote: thanks to Beth from Deer Little Fawn for 2 awesome blog awards. we'll be passing the awards on and giving you (another) 7 facts about us next week!