it's time for a post about this and that:
loving this bouquet of flowers i bought for the kitchen window sill. so small and yet so cute and colourful.
a few days ago i got some surprise happy mail all over from australia, from my lovely friend Danielle. made my day, and many days after that as well! :))
it's quite a while ago that we were awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award" by Kelly from Polkadot Lane (check out her blog, she makes supercute children's clothes!) thanks so much Kelly! and a few days later we got the same award from Tiffany from hello-tiffany. thanks to you as well! with receiving the award, you're supposed to write 7 facts about you. well, this is always hard. let's make it 4 from me, 3 from simona, okay?
1. one of my new year's resolutions was to drink a glass of warm water every morning. i skipped a few mornings, but so far i'm going strong with this one.
2. i am completely addicted to knitting. so much i wonder when i will start sewing again.
3. i fall asleep very quickly. i guess it takes me between 5-7 minutes but i can't really tell.
4. almost every time i want to leave the house i have to return just as i start walking down the stairs because i forgot something.
now from simona:
5. i didn't have my tv hooked up for the last 2 and a half years and i don't miss it.
6. i absolutely love salty liquorice
7. i plan my days and weeks around potentially being able to skype with my nephew (6 hours time difference and bed times have to be considered).
oh yes and by the way, you can vote for us on this site:
have a great day!