it's been ages since our last outfit post. today i wore my yellow corduroy skirt for the first time and took a few self timer shots. the yellow is just gorgeous, it reminds me of the warm summer sun i can't wait to see and feel very soon. i still didn't feel like wearing beach colors, i'll save that for in a few weeks! the entire outfit head to toe only cost me about $25.
here are the details:
• yellow corduroy skirt (J.Crew, less than $5 at goodwill)
• black sweater (got it at a clothes swap party)
• brown shirt (was 70% off at Kohl's)
• yellow wood bead necklace (also a clearance item at Kohl's)
• black earrings (about $5 at H&M)
• brown knit tights (i found them in the kids' department)
• black shoes (yard sale find, $2)
this picture also shows my highlights on the top of my head too. i got bored with my plain natural hair color. somehow i feel like experimenting this summer and trying out more of a blonde look. now that my hair is short i should try it, don't you think? if it doesn't look right i can always cut it shorter :)
thanks for visiting, and have a great day!
linking up with wiww.