as we have mentioned a few days ago, we were awarded with 2 blog awards by Beth from Deer Little Fawn. time to pass on the awards to other bloggers, some longtime favourites, some newer finds, go check them out if you wish:
moopy & me
a little hut
and here we go again with some facts about us, first to go is sylvia:
1. I love hazelnuts, but I'm allergic to them. I can only eat them when they were baked, like in bread.
2. I've been playing the cello since I turned 11. It has always been my fave instrument and whenever I hear a cello bein played it sends shivers down my spine.
3. Autumn is my favourite season. I love the warm colours and the glow through the trees and the rattling of dry leaves and the air starting to be crisp.
4. I drink coffee with some milk and no sugar. I strongly dislike even the faintest taste of sugar in my coffee.
5. My sister is 22 months younger than me. In the past, we were often mistaken for twins. Nowadays, some people don't even believe we're sisters.
and from simona:
6. I had 5 years of French in high school and was quite alright at it but because of never using it I couldn't hold a French conversation anymore even if I wanted to.
7. For some weird reason if I spread something on bread (peanut butter, cream cheese, etc) I've always had the urge to make it absolutely smooth. Sometimes I will even use my fingers to level the spread out. (Yes, I always wash my hands before handling food.)
(oh yes, the image above? it's scrap doily i made for the scrap art zine mag!)