so, why am i not a food blogger? well, because i simply forget to take a photo of our food almost every single time. it just never occurs to me (or too late) to grab my camera and make a fancy stylish photo of what i made / i am making. same with the above salad. i ate half of the plate before i remembered that i might make a little food blog post about it.
quick and easy: my favourite winter salad lunch:
- leafy greens (i prefer lamb's lettuce, also known as mache or corn salad, see above. spinach is a great alternative)
- some fruit (i used grapes above but chopped up apples are even better)
- seeds as topping (sunflower seeds, pine seeds, pumpkin seeds)
- a drizzle of balsamic vinegar, olive oil and maple syrup - yum!
- oh yes, and i add goat cheese or feta at times as well!